Background

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meeting Great Grandma Sue

  Today is another big day.  We start the day off with James playing with his Grandpa Dave.


It looks like Lavita wants to say "Hi"


And Dottie wants to say "Hi" as well. Dottie is Dave and Teresa's Blind dog.


Natalie harvested an egg and a carrot! The carrot was delicious.


This is a short and fat carrot from Teresa's garden.


Here James sits on his Great Grandma Sue's lap with Natalie beside them. James met Grandma Sue for the first time today.


Here are a few great shots of James and Great Grandma Sue.


Grandma Sue gave James a Pendleton bear. We just love the textures in the blanket.





Natalie, Dave, James and Grandma Sue. Here are 4 generations down the blood line.


Steve, Natalie, James and Grandma Sue.


This is a present that Grandma Sue's kids all went in on together for Christmas. There are so many memories and stories attached to everything here. Even I don't know every story but I know a lot of them. It was great to see this since even though I was told about it, I couldn't imagine just how awesome it really was.


No comments:

Post a Comment