Background

Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom

Happy Birthday Mom (Teresa)! Today is going to be a very big day. We dropped the dogs off at the boarding house at 7:30 in the morning just after the opened. Then we drove to Moe's to grab a bite to eat, then it was off to the airport. We checked in, went through security, I got my hands checked for explosive residue, and then we waited for the plane.

The Newport News airport has free wi-fi and charging stations. This was great for topping off the cell phone batteries and grabbing a few games to play on the plane.

We had a layover in Atlanta, Georgia that was barely enough time to grab a chicken burger and board the plane. But the man sitting next to us was nice enough to ask for another seat so we had three seats to ourselves. This was extra good since James flew as infant in arms.

I'm pretty sure that James inherited  his daddy's ears because during the decents, I was miserable and the boys were just hanging out, looking out the window.








We finally landed and then mom and Andrew were waiting for us at the airport while dad was circling with the van. Time to go back and head straight to bed! I think that my mom had a great birthday getting to see us all. Happy Birthday Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment